Tuesday, March 31, 2009

IS THIS WHO I TRUST???????



THE OPERATING PRINCIPLE OF LIFE
Mark 11:22 And Jesus answered saying to them, "Have faith in God"

If faith is really the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things unseen the logical conclusion based upon God's Word is that Jesus is that substance. In my finite capabilities I long for peace and serenity. My faith and hope lie in the provision of these uncertainties. I believe God's character to be certain and undeniable. Today my hope/faith can not be in how I want God to act on my behalf. My faith can not rest upon an answer to my issue.. Apparently my ideas are not rooted in the True Object of Faith. I look to feeling.

I know a desperate woman with venomous core and contemptuous soul; I am well aquainted with her condition-

Faith is desperate
when
Control has gained
injustice
Faith is lonely
when
Possessed by the passion
of hate
Faith is pitiful
when
Pursuits causes others
pain
Faith is certain
when
True reliance fortifies
the heart.

No comments: